Graduate Sales Development Representative
- Graduates looking to get kick start a successful sale role wanted!!!
- Join a Market Leading company with presence in over 15 countries!
- Are you a strong relationship builder with a professional telephone manner?
- A highly competitive graduate package with training and progression opportunities
£multimillion turnover company with a presence in over 15 countries worldwide looking to onboard a eager graduate to gain rotational exposure throughout the organisation with an end goal on thriving as a new addition to their sales team!
This a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to immerse themselves in a commercial environment and get in-depth exposure to a modern day business. It is difficult to know what you want to do when you graduate and face the challenge of getting your first 'proper job', and if you feel this is the case, we may have the best opportunity for you. You will settle in a graduate sales role but not before rotating through lots of different divisions in the organisation to really get to grips with what a commercial business looks like!!
The Company: Our clients products are found globally and they aid national companies within the construction market to achieve their goals successfully. The client is looking for a Graduate Sales Representation to join them in their Yorkshire office to help drive the success of the company. Their main focus is to create the best tools and products for the construction industry to enable them with large projects such as underground buildings, bridges and lift shafts.
As a Graduate Sales Representative, who are you?
- Passionate about starting a successful sales career
- You are commutable to Barking daily
- You have a full UK Driving License
- Driven to achieve both personal & team goals and targets
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection
- Ability to work on your own and collaborate when needed with other team members
- You are a strong communicator who is both organised and a self-motivator
Role Summary: As a Graduate Sales Representative, you will based in the office in Barking and learn a lot! The first 6 months of the role will be spent rotating through all departments to ensure a holistic view of how the company operates. This is fantastic opportunity for graduates to really get fantastic commercial exposure to a variety of internal departments within an organisation and really immerse themselves into the commercial world. The next few months will be focused on developing your sales skills. You will be tasked with managing and developing new business opportunities and ensuring great customer relationships. The successful candidate needs to be driven, ambitious and coachable!
As a Graduate Sales Representative, the package you will receive is:
- £26,000 basic
- Company Bonus
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Support, guidance and excellent Sales Training
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Contribute to finding and developing new business opportunities
- Hitting targets daily
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career