Graduate Sales Development Representative
What do you see as being a good graduate salary? How would £24,000 sound, with OTE £45K+ in Y1?
This is exactly what our client is offering an eager, North West based graduate who wants to kick start their sales career in B2B software sales.
The company offer a solution that enables their clients to build deeper relationships with their customers and grow the business with cross-channel solutions that make campaign roll out a breeze. They strongly believe that when you combine today’s H&S channels with data-driven penalisation, everybody wins.
Based in Manchester City centre, they are on the hunt for 4 graduates who understand things don’t come easy in life but are chomping at the bit to get kick started with a fast paced, rewarding and progressive role within B2B sales.
So who are they looking for to fill these roles?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Based in the North West (commutable to Manchester City Centre)
- Driven by success, money and progression
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An understanding that sales can be tough, but also highly rewarding
- A strong work ethic
What is on offer for the successful candidates?
- £24,000 basic salary
- Y1 OTE £45k+!!!
- Manchester City Centre Location
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Do not miss out on a fantastic opportunity to start a highly lucrative graduate sales career!!!
Apply today to avoid missing out!