Graduate Sales Associate
- An exciting opportunity to work for a Healthcare company looking to hire and retain Graduate talent!
- Receive a competitive £36k OTE
- Receive exceptional sales training to support you in the role
We are currently looking for a Graduate Sales Associate to join our dynamic team at a leading healthcare company that provides equipment for breast reductions, abdominal wall reconstructions, lipomodelling, and other related procedures.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Sales Associate, you will play a critical role in driving new business and managing existing accounts. You will be responsible for generating new leads and expanding our customer base, while also managing and nurturing relationships with our existing customers. Your role will be divided between 50% new business and 50% account management, with the majority of new business coming from existing accounts. This is a field sales position where you will be expected to meet clients/potential clients face to face.
While previous sales experience is not required, we are looking for candidates who are passionate about healthcare and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full UK Driving License
- Educated to degree level - a science-based degree is highly preferred
- Based in or close to Bedford
- Able to work independently and use initiative
- Be adaptable and take on complex information well
What will you receive as a Graduate Sales Associate?
- £26k Base salary
- £36k OTE in Year 1
- Company car/ Car allowance
- Progression opportunities
- Sales training
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader in the healthcare industry and gain valuable experience in sales and account management. You will receive comprehensive training and support, and there will be opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
If you are a Graduate with a passion for healthcare, with a science related degree, and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!