Graduate Sales Account Manager
An exciting, entry-level sales role based in the heart of Nottingham, working for a globally renowned logistics company!
- £27,000 basic salary + commission opportunities
- Graduate sales position with lots of progression opportunity
- Partners include Next, Coca Cola, Regatta
What do this company do?
They are major players within the logistics industry. Working on Freight Forwarding Solutions across Road, Air and Ocean, they turn over in excess of £30 million per year thanks to partnerships with some of the biggest companies in the UK.
With a fantastic track record of hiring, developing and promoting graduates, they are looking for a new member of the sales team as part of a huge 2023 expansion plan.
What would my role include?
Working in a sales position, it will be your responsibility to chase down leads and bring in new business for the company, learning how to conduct a sales process through extensive training and shadowing in your first few months. Having brought accounts in, your role will also involve nurturing and developing those relationships further.
Not limited by the industry, or size of company you work with, there is unlimited earning potential in this role for the right candidate.
What kind of individual would suit this position?
- Someone target driven, that enjoys seeing results for their hard work
- A confident communicator, willing to pick up the phone or head into a meeting with anyone
- An active listener… sales isn't all about talking!
- Someone coachable - there are huge training opportunities within this role!
The package on offer…
- £27,000 basic salary
- £30,000 OTE Y1
- 25 days holiday + BH
Next steps: Hit apply so that a member of the BMS team can get in touch!