Graduate Regional Business Manager
- Market leading global Manufacturer of electronic components looking for a engineering graduate to start straight away in their sales team!
- Incredible technical & sales training throughout first 12 months
- Trips to Germany to enhance training
- Targeting T1, T2, and T3 Manufacturing businesses in the South West
- Working closely with Applications Engineers to add real value
- Technical & design led sales process
- Very strong region in buoyant market
- Business looking to grow through new business
Graduate Regional Business Manager – Electronic Components
The Role: The role of Graduate Regional Business Manager will see you selling a range of electronic components used in a vast array of consumer & industrial electronics. Your role will be to deal with Design Engineers (50-60%), Applications Engineers, and Procurement teams within OEMs across the South West of the UK.
This is a field based technical sales role where you will utilise face to face meetings, as well as video consultations, to get the most out of your clients needs. As this is a design led process the Regional Business Manager will be reading technical drawings, specifying product into new designs, and working on long-term stock plans as prototypes become standard designs. This area has around 160 live spending accounts and needs a new business mindset to grow that client base further and add real value in parts of their businesses that are untapped.
This is a predominantly account management focussed role, but there is scope for new business and someone who has the potential to do both will do well in this position. The Graduate Regional Business Manager will act like a project manager across potentially lengthy sales processes that can last between 6 months and 3 years on average. This is a design led, technical, sales position which varies from day to day.
The Company: Our client is a European leader in the manufacture of electronic components used in a wide array of applications. They are going from strength to strength and are looking to grow their technical capability to give their customers a much better experience throughout the design stage of the process. They have recently invested in new premises in Manchester and are heavily investing in personal development for people coming into the business both professionally & technically.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A degree in engineering (electronic, electrical, mechanical etc)
- Understand Electromechanical or Electronic components & applications
- Have the ability to have commercial & technical discussions
- Has the ability to read technical drawings
- A real people person who has good communications skills
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £28,000-30,000 basic salary DOE + £10k-£15k OTE + Pension + Company Car + Phone/Laptop + 22 days annual leave +stats + BUPA Healthcare