Graduate Recruitment Consultant
CALLING ALL LONDON GRADUATES!
We're recruiting Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join BMS Performance in our new central London location offering:
- A sociable, vibrant, Central London office
- Full structured training, development and career development opportunities
- £28k basic plus commission (Y1 OTE £33k+!!!!)
- Flexible working (Opportunity to WFH 2 days a week if desired)
- Free coffee, free tea, free beer in the office!
- High Achievers Club, monthly MVP awards, regular incentives and socials
- New iPhone 13 Pro, New Laptop, Awesome Recruiter Tech Stack
- Employee Benefits Platform with discounts at ASOS, Nike, Jet2, M&S, Ted Baker & more
- Electric Car Scheme
- Annual Charity Day for your use of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- &&& Roof Terrace at the office for all those summer socials!
BMS Performance really is just all about our people. We focus on creating a great place for people to work and build their sales and recruitment careers. We reward people. We look after people. We'll train and develop you and provide you with the opportunity to achieve your career goals. Why wouldn't we? Your success is our success!
As a Graduate Consultant, you'll be working with other graduates and emerging talent as they take a leap onto the ever competitive job market. Sourcing the best graduate sales talent and conducting phone interviews, you'll be assisting the Consultancy team with the running of our virtual assessment days and ultimately, supporting our clients with their need to hire!
Within 9-12 months, you'll be looking to explore your first promotion opportunities with us and continue your journey in recruitment with BMS Performance as a Senior Consultant or Business Development Executive!
We want to hear from you if:
- You're keen to forge a career in sales and recruitment
- You're highly motivated and target driven
- You're passionate, enthusiastic and have a natural aptitude for sales
- You want to work in a sociable, vibrant city centre location
- You think BMS Performance sounds like a great company to be a part of!