Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate recruitment opportunity with a MARKET LEADING recruitment consultancy, based in Manchester city centre!!
- Hybrid working role once you are fully up and running!
- No experience required, huge progression opportunities on offer
- £22k-£25k basic salary, Y1 OTE £35k+!!!!!
Are you Manchester based and considering the possibility of getting into a recruitment career? This graduate opportunity may be perfect for you!!
What do the company do?
Working alongside some of the largest brands in the world, this companies objection is simple - matching top talent to top companies.
They are a family feel and ever growing recruitment consultancy that specialise in providing some of the largest and most well established companies with talent.
Helping their clients recruit senior level figures in sectors such as Accounting practice and Corporate finance they are now looking to hire for themselves in the form of a top graduate.
What would my role be?
Coming into the business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, the early part of your career there will be focused on the candidate side of recruitment. Talking to candidates about vacancies, you will look to build relationships with candidates at the initial part of the process.
Moving into a more client facing role as you develop, there are realistic promotion opportunities within year 1, with this company dedicated to ensuring you have consistent progression opportunities for as long as you're with the company.
What is crucial for this role? (Hint… experience is not!)
- Confidence - Recruitment is a people driven role where a typical day will be filled with dozens of phone-calls and meetings, it is crucial to be someone that carries themselves with confidence and finds it easy building new relationships.
- Resilience - Every day isn't going to be perfect! Your whole role is dedicated to dealing with humans… who can do unexpected things! Recruitment requires someone that can deal with the occasional rollercoaster week or month.
- Eagerness to learn - This is a graduate role. You don't have to have worked in recruitment before to apply. There will be lots to learn, so it's key to be someone that asks a lot of questions and is always looking to develop.
- Location - This is a Manchester city centre role. Please make sure you're able to get to the city centre daily!
The package offered…
- £22k-£25k basic salary
- Expected commission earnings of £10K in your first year!!
- Manchester City Centre location
- Hybrid working model
- Work social events and nights out
- Your birthday off!!
- Incentives including overseas trips!
- Brand new MacBook Pro