Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Interested in a career in recruitment, but don’t have any experience? This graduate opportunity offers someone the perfect route in, with full training & development along the way.
A market leader within technology recruitment, this company work with large multinationals to find the next leaders within their companies across a variety of roles. Placing great value on developing talent of their own, they’re currently on the market for two graduates to join their team in the Warwick office.
Your exciting new role!
Starting with the basics and working your way up, you will initially begin to prospect ideal candidates for certain roles and aid candidates through the early stage of the interview process.
As you become more familiar with the role, further opportunity to earn commission through helping candidates into roles will come about, as you learn to make matches to opportunities, brief for interviews and much more. There will also be business development opportunities as you begin to take responsibility for forming relationships with the clients themselves.
- £23k basic salary
- £5k bonus target Y1
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working (3 days office, 2 days home)
- Bonus kickers to incentivise over-achievement
- Free fruit, tea and coffee in the office
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Someone raring to go with graduate opportunities
- A confident individual, comfortable speaking to people with a range of backgrounds.
- You need resilience, recruitment is a rollercoaster!
- Ambition, there are lots of development opportunities here.