Graduate Product Sales Specialist
- Aberdeen, Dundee and Highlands territory
- Field sales role selling wound care, bandaging and compression products
- Privately-owned manufacturer with premium quality products
- Genuine investor in employee engagement and development
- Great career and earning potential
THE COMPANY: Exciting times for this well-established, privately owned manufacturer who continue to succeed and grow. They provide a premium quality range of advanced wound care dressings, bandaging and compression products for use in both hospital and community settings and a well deserved internal promotion means that an exciting opportunity currently exists for a driven, positive graduate to manage and grow their business within the North Scotland region.
THE ROLE: The successful Product Specialist will enjoy a structured training course and mentoring from the sales team. This is a truly consultative role, selling premium quality products based upon clinical features and benefits and will be supported by a Healthcare Development Manager with formularies as well as a dedicated clinical trainer. Healthy formulary and NICE guidance status on patch will also assist your efforts. Typical customer contact will be Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses and community pharmacists.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- A graduate in sports science, biology or nursing would be highly desirable or a graduate of other discipline with a passion to break into healthcare sales.
- Hardworking, driven, strong interpersonal skills and happy to travel to see customers.
- Consultative in nature as a salesperson
- Full driving licence
THE PACKAGE FOR SALES SPECIALIST:
- 5-10k OTE plus annual company profit share
- Company car allowance
- 25 days holiday + stats