Graduate Plant Engineer
· Excellent career Opportunity
· Full Training and Development
· Part of a growing Organization
Looking for an exciting career opportunity in the field of plant engineering? Look no further! Our client is seeking a Junior Plant Engineer to join our team and grow with us.
As a Junior Plant Engineer, you will work alongside experienced engineers to learn the ins and outs of plant operations and maintenance. You will be involved in designing, developing, and implementing processes that improve plant efficiency, productivity, and safety.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, from plant upgrades and expansions to new facility construction. You will use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues, and your technical expertise to design solutions.
Our ideal candidate
- Degree 2:2 or above in engineering or manufacturing.
- passion for learning and growing in the field.
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and don't mind working at heights or in a confined spaces
- Right to work in the UK without sponsorship
· Salary 25-29k
· Annual Bonus (company performance related)
· 5% Company Pension
· 28 days Holiday
· Mobile Phone and Laptop
Location: The candidate needs to be within one hours drive from Invergordon such as Inverness, Culloden, Kilmorack etc