Graduate Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate sales opportunity in Congleton, Cheshire
- £25k salary + bonus
- Entry level role, no experience required
- Mix of working with existing accounts & bringing in new clients
Established over 30 years ago, this technical company supply raw materials that are key to a number of production processes across the UK and Ireland. Turning over around £50 million themselves, they are part of a wider business group that see turnover in excess of £400 million.
Selling into a number of different industries, they are now expanding their internal sales team in Congleton & seeking an ambitious graduate that is keen for a great career opportunity.
What is the role doing?
As an Internal Sales Executive, your first 12 month will be spent in a phone-based sales role. Speaking to decision makers across different industries, you will be trained on how to up-sell, develop client relations, handle objections and much more.
80% of the role will be dealing with active/previous clients, whilst 20% of the role will be targeting new businesses. There is no experience needed here, just a hunger to get into the world of sales. Full training, internal & through external providers, will be provided.
There is huge scope for progression in this role, with the most likely initial route seeing you move into more of a client-facing position, out in the field, after a year or so excelling in the graduate role.
What are the company looking for?
- Someone ambitious, ready to pick up the phone with confidence to build a network
- Resilience, you may have some difficult days in sales!
- A likeable individual that is passionate about building relationships & being part of a great team culture
- Someone inquisitive who will always want to know more! Experience isn’t key here, the hunger to learn is!
What is the package on offer?
- £25k basic salary
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday + BH + one extra holiday day per year