Graduate Internal Sales Executive
- Entry level Graduate Sales Opportunity in Leeds
- £22k salary, £34k OTE
- Join a market leading software company, expected to grow an additional 50% this year
- Full sales training & progression plan included
What kind of company are offering the role?
Established over a decade ago, this company sell visitor management software that is critical in keeping buildings across the public & private sector secure.
Starting off with selling software and technology into educational facilities (7000 schools use their system!!), they've now extended their offering into privately owned business' & sell a host of consumables alongside the initial software offering.
With a workforce number heading towards three figures, they are now expanding the team even more by adding three graduates to the sales team.
What is the role on offer?
Working as an internal sales executive, you will be working alongside the experienced sales team in Leeds as you kick-start your career.
You'll receive company and product training, as well as extensive training on how sales process works & how you'll start to develop leads.
As you start to gain more independence in the role, the majority of your function will revolve around working with an existing client base in an attempt to boost revenue and extend relationships.
Prospects moving forward in the role include Key Account Management, Sales Leadership and more.
What is crucial for this role?
- Someone that is able to commute to Leeds
- High levels of communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Confidence, ability to work to a fast-pace with a range of clients
- Ambition to progress within your career
- Interest in business development and sales
Salary: £22k basic, £34k OTE