Graduate Internal Account Manager
If you are a Leeds based STEM graduate, looking to kick start a career in a well-established, widely recognised, global organisation, we may have the perfect role for you!!
Not only do they offer the clear structure of development, training and progression, they also offer the flexibility of a hybrid working environment, with the choice to work from home for 2 days a week!
Our client were founded in 1836 and are specialists in energy management and automation. They have over 160,000 employees across the globe and turn over around 27 billion Euros. In the UK they turnover 1 billion Euros. They offer a range the products and solutions including:
- Automation and control
- Electrical distribution
- Building management
- Critical Power and Cooling Solutions
- Electrical Distribution
- Installation Systems and Control
- Medium Voltage Distribution and Energy Automation
Role: Graduate Internal Account Manager- 3 days in the office/ 2 days WFH
Your role as an Internal Account Manager would be to identify and nurture opportunity from a defined portfolio of accounts that has an existing relationship. Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within your customer base and the company is fundamental to the success in role.
You will be required to understand a complex portfolio of customers and assess the opportunities for a large business with multiple product offerings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to development a career in sales account management.
So what will you actually be doing?
- Direct responsibility for selling our full width of offer to a portfolio of customers including contractors and distributors.
- Identifying and winning high value opportunities whilst leveraging the support of the business to negotiate and close complex sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement a strategic portfolio plan to deliver both short term tactical sales and long-term strategic opportunities.
- Utilising and executing self driven campaigns, marketing plans and stakeholder/opportunity mapping.
- Exceed the minimum sales levels within the department, maintain exceptional levels of customer interaction.
- Fulfil all reporting and forecasting duties for your portfolio, business units, customer types, product Ensuring the customer details and contact information is continually maintained .
- Support regular sales campaigns within the department, with sales support, engagement in organising activities and material to support the sales culture within the department.
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of the product and service offering. Engage in regular training and self-learning to ensure you can educate customers on new products and communicate the company’s value proposition.
So what is on offer for this graduate sales role?
- Basic salary of £26,000
- Y1 OTE £35,000+ !!!!
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays