Graduate Field Sales Representative
- Graduate field sales opportunity across the North West
- £25k basic salary, £40k OTE
- Selling into construction industry
- Mix of new business and working with existing clients
Are you a confident, proactive relationship builder that is seeking the perfect opportunity to start their career? Not wanting to be working from a desk 5 days per week, happy to get out and meet clients face-to-face? This business-to-business sales opportunity may be for you!
Who is looking to hire?
Formed in 2014, this client are high quality providers of access service to construction projects. Allowing their customers to hire, buy & be trained on the products they provide, they're now based from 7 different depots across the UK and employ a talented team of over 140 people.
Their product line ranges from Scissor Lifts to Cherry Pickers and more, typically sold to any sub-contractor that will work 'inside' on a construction project.
What does this sales role involve?
Working across a set geographical territory, your role as a Business Development Manager will see you trained up on sales process, products and the market you'll operate in. This role will involve meeting clients around the North West.
Once you're up and running, a typical week will consist of 4 days in which you'll be meeting clients face-to-face. These meetings will be with a mix of existing and new clients, where you'll seek to build relationships in order to gain business for the company.
Your 5th day of the week will be spent internally, in Warrington, until you're up and running within the role, at which point you will then be able to work from home.
The progression path for a successful candidate would see their basic salary being increased to £30,000 after 12 months in the role, with further opportunity to branch out their account portfolio and take more responsibility over sales process.
What type of person will succeed in this role?
- Someone target-driven, adept at managing their diary whilst working towards set goals every month
- A confident, emotionally intelligent relationship builder that is comfortable with the prospect of meeting new people face-to-face every day
- Someone with a thirst for knowledge, always looking to question and learn more
- A driving license holder! Working in field sales roles would be tricky without one…
What is the package for this role?
- £25,000 basic salary
- Company Car
- £40,000 OTE (£15k bonus target Y1)
- 25 days holiday + BH