Graduate Field Sales Representative
- Graduate field sales opportunity
- Working with clients across the East Midlands
- Split between driving new business and managing existing relationships
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a graduate seeking an entry level role within business development. With huge sales, product & market training on offer, it's a role that will put your relationship building skills to the test as well as offering excellent opportunity for earning and progression.
About the Company
Our client are a leading provider of plant hire services in the Construction industry. They are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our clients and strive to be the best in the business, which has allowed them to become a market leader with turnover in excess of £25 million per year.
The company are seeking an ambitious and friendly graduate to join the team as a Field Sales Representative. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in sales and build a long-term future with a well established company.
You will be covering a patch across the East Midlands, meeting existing clients on a day-to-day basis in an attempt to extend relationships and drive an increase in revenue. Kicking off with an internal 5 week training programme to bring you up to speed on the company & market they sell into, you will start to take more autonomy over the role as you progress in your first year and begin to work towards that first promotion.
What are the company looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to succeed
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- £39,000 OTE
- Company Car