Graduate Field Sales Executive
Our client is looking to hire an ambitious graduate for their field sales executive role. As a £multimillion turnover company, with a strong reputation in the alcoholic beverages world, our client is looking for an engaging, driven graduate who can make impact and communicate with bar owners, retailers and others involved in product sales. What is important, is that the successful candidate can engage on a similar level and understand the nature of the fast-paced hospitality lifestyle.
What will your day to day look like?
Dynamic! As a Graduate Field Sales Executive, you will have full reign over your own diary. You will be able to organise your meetings around your schedule and what works for you. If routine and an office role is not for you, this should be a dream. Your role will be very hands on, meeting clients face-to-face on site and building great first impressions. Being the face of this market leading company, you will be the person making an impact so you need to be outgoing and capture the attention of those on site.
So what’s in it for you?
- £24,500 basic salary + bonus
- Company car (BMW 1 series)
- Experience with a globally recognised alcohol brand
- A mobile and Laptop to keep you connected
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
So who are you?
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Excited for an entry level sales role
- Experience in bars/hospitality
- A fun outgoing personality
- Enjoy a good work life balance
- Based in or commutable easily to Edinburgh City Centre
Think this role sounds like an exciting way to kickstart a career in sales without being tied to a phone all day? Get in touch!