Graduate Field Sales Executive
- Multi Award-Winning Brand
- $20Billion Turnover - Top 5 Global Brand
- 100% Upselling and account management! Manage your own established account base
- Gym Discounts, Share Schemes, Flexible Working Hours & Lunch Allowance
- Pension, Private Medical Scheme, Life Assurance
- Must be based in North London, ideally near West Bromwich
The Company: Our client is an award-winner; Global Top Employer/Retail Award Field Sales Team of the Year. Their investment in you starts from day one with a bespoke training programme to ensure you have the skills, knowledge and confidence to succeed! One of the largest FMCG companies worldwide, they boast a turnover of £20 Billion! Offering a superb package for the sales team, which includes a huge range of corporate and flexible benefits.
As A Graduate Field sales executive, who are you?
- Ready for an immediate start date
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- Must be confident and able to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, well presented, articulate and hard working
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- Full UK Driving Licence (no more than 3 points)
*** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT CRITERIA ABOVE***
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £36,000 basic + £5,000 OTE
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- 25 days holiday
The Role: The new field sales representative will be tasked with managing an existing portfolio of customers within 3 channels: independent retail, grocery and franchises and petrol stations. Conducting multiple store visits a day, you will be responsible for retailer education, such as training store staff on brand retention, gaining market share, merchandising and marketing the products effectively. Selling a wide range of FMCG brands and add-ons you will upsell and develop strong relationship with business owners, their employees and wholesalers.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Field Sales Executive will include:
- Maintaining and developing an existing account base
- Learn lots whilst gaining fantastic commercial exposure!
- Being the face of the company and building excellent rapport with accounts
- Meet and exceed your daily/ weekly/monthly targets
- Field sales management/Account management