Graduate Field Sales Executive
- Graduate Field Sales Opportunity with nationally recognised clothing brand
- Cover Geographical Territory & manage business partnerships
- Perfect for someone seeking an entry-level role
- £24,000 basic salary + bonus & company car
Keen on a career where you can tap into the open road, blast your favourite Spotify play-list and constantly interact with different people and places? This may be perfect for you!
Working for a £250 million+ turnover company, this is a great chance for a graduate to immerse themselves in a professional career with excellent scope for development and progression.
This company are one of the UK's leading providers of Workwear, outdoor clothing & more and employ over 1500 across the country. Selling into both independent and national retailers, they also have their own crop of stores.
Graduate Field Sales Merchandiser, what does that mean?
The opportunity here is as a Graduate Field Merchandiser, which will involve the following responsibilities & more,
- Liaising with store owners
- Ensuring adequate stock levels are present in stores
- Supporting with displays & marketing campaigns
- Training staff to ensure high levels of product knowledge and service
All of these responsibilities are driving the ambition to increase revenue growth across a specific geographic territory and will look to be accomplished by daily face-to-face meetings across your patch.
There are two roles available here, one Northern and one Southern, split in the middle by Stoke on Trent. The ideal Northern candidate will likely reside around the M62 corridor.
Who are we looking for to fill the role?
- A candidate looking to start their career in sales
- Holds full UK driving license
- Happy with overnight stays and lots of travel
- Confident and willing to talk to anyone and everyone!!!
This is a fully graduate role where you will be immersed in some excellent product & sales training from day one, with fantastic opportunity to shadow the senior sales team members as you grow your commercial awareness.
Given the size of the patch, occasional overnight stays will be required, with everything involved with the travel aspect of the role (food, hotels, petrol etc) fully expensed.
The package on offer…
- £24,000 basic salary
- £28,000 OTE
- Company car (SUV)
- 24 days holiday + BH
- Full training and development plan!!