Graduate Field Based Account Manager
- Well established independent manufacturer
- Home based 2 days per week
- Exciting business, phenomenal culture, very progressive and inclusive
- Excellent training scheme, well established, reputable, large range of products
- Working with Academia, Commercial Labs and Biotech Companies
So who would you be working for?
An independent, privately owned manufacturer specialising in the provision of a range of consumables that are used within laboratories, serving universities, biotech and pharmaceutical organisations. They are currently seeking to recruit a motivated, hungry and credible sales professional with scientific experience to manage and grow their well-established sales territory. They have a great culture, offer full training and have a track record of developing their employees!
What would your role look like?
As a Graduate Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing key relationships with relevant scientific and purchasing / procurement contacts, typically talking to lab managers, technicians and researchers. This is an account management position with an element of new business from within existing accounts. 70% of your time will be spent managing accounts within the Academia space with the rest of your time involving working with Biotech companies, Commercial Labs and Pharmaceutical businesses. 70 - 80% of your working week will be spent out with customer facing, typically 2 home-based days.
What experience do you need to be suitable?
- Must have a science degree
- Full driving licence
- Living in the Central Belt of Scotland
- Happy to work independently
- A strong desire to get into medical device sales
The Package for the Account Manager:
- Basic: £25,000 - £30,000 - some flex depending on experience
- Bonus: £5,000+ uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company Audi A3
- Benefits: healthcare, Pension, mobile, iPad, 23 days holiday + stats (rises with service)
If you think this could be the perfect role for you, apply today and one of the BMS team will be in touch!!