Graduate Customer Development Executive
Job Title: Customer Development Executive (Field Sales) - Central London
Location: Central London
Our client is a globally known company, with a £multimillion turnover, and strong reputation in the alcoholic beverage world, is looking for a motivated and results-driven individual to join their team as a Customer Development Executive for their Central London territory.
As a Customer Development Executive, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers, promoting brand awareness, and achieving sales targets. This is an entry-level role that offers excellent opportunities for career progression within the company.
- Build strong relationships with customers in the Central London territory and identify new business opportunities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Conduct regular visits to customers to promote brand awareness and secure orders
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure efficient and effective customer service
- Monitor competitor activity and provide feedback to the management team
- Attend and participate in industry events and trade shows to promote the company and its products
- Previous bar experience is preferable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A valid UK driver's licence and access to a vehicle
- A passion for the alcoholic beverage industry and a willingness to learn
- £27,720 base salary
- 10% OTE
- Travel allowance
If you're an ambitious and motivated individual with a passion for sales and the alcoholic beverage industry, this is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised company with a fantastic reputation for quality and innovation.