Graduate Commercial Trainee
- Join a market leading commercial group with £900m turnover per year
- Spend time across different departments to grow your commercial acumen
- £22k base salary + health company bonus structure
The company: Part of a widespread commercial group that turn over £900m each year, this company specialise in supplying and installing kitchen appliances for newly built houses. With a reputation of high satisfaction amongst clients, the company are looking to expand by taking on hungry graduates ready to launch their career.
The role: Gaining knowledge and experience across different departments before settling into a customer care role, the graduate commercial trainee will work with a range of stakeholders to manage accounts, problem solve and keep customer satisfaction high.
As a Graduate Commercial Trainee, who are you?
- You have recently graduated university, within the last two years
- You are ambitious and hungry to launch a career within the commercial industry
- You are coachable, ready to learn and develop multiple skills in your new role
- You are a good relationship builder, ready to engage and build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders
- You have a driving license
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE***
The package the Graduate Commercial Trainee will receive:
- £21-23k basic salary
- Company bonus structure
- 25 days holiday
What you will do?
- First 6 months
- Spend time across different departments learning a lot
- Gain excellent commercial awareness
- Forge friendships with new colleagues
Next 6-12 months
- Use what you have learnt within a variety of departments to flourish in your permanent role
- Gain further understanding of the commercial industry
- Develop relationships with colleagues to gain greater insight as to where your career can take you