Graduate Commercial Trainee
Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
- Full training and support in the first year
- £30,000 OTE in the first year
- Progression and development opportunities
- Based in Southampton
The Company: About to celebrate their 100th birthday, this company are a leading distributor in electrical equipment. Dealing with NHS, university groups as well as electrical wholesalers, they are part of a wider business group that enjoys turnover surplus of £900 million per year. With great room for growth within the business, they are now seeking graduates to develop within their sales team.
The Role: Joining as a commercial sales trainee, you will immerse yourself into how the business functions before being introduced to your sales targets. Representing the business through dealing with clients across a range of industries, your role will be mixed between working with existing customers and looking to create new business. You'll be based from the Southampton branch which is currently one of the most profitable branches in the company.
As a Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee, who are you?
- You are personable, a keen relationship builder
- You are commutable to Southampton
- You are educated to degree level
- You are coachable, not expected to start with all the answers, you are keen to immerse yourself in all the training provided to flourish in your new role
- Determination & resilience. It's essential to have a positive mindset in sales, learning from the 'no' to bathe in the glory of a 'yes'
- Hunger: It isn't unrealistic to be earning a six figure salary within 5 years of starting a sales career, but it takes a lot of desire to make it happen.
The package for this graduate role:
- £26,000 base salary
- £30,000 OTE
- Comprehensive training & development programme
- 25 days annual leave