Graduate Commercial Trainee
Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee position
The Company: About to celebrate their 100th birthday, this company are a leading distributor in electrical equipment. Dealing with NHS, university groups as well as electrical wholesalers, they are part of a wider business group that enjoys turnover surplus of £900 million per year. With great room for growth within the business, they are now seeking graduates to develop within their sales team.
The Role: Joining as a commercial sales trainee, you will immerse yourself into how the business functions before being introduced to your sales targets. Representing the business through dealing with clients across a range of industries, your role will be mixed between working with existing customers and looking to create new business.
As a Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee, who are you?
- You are hungry and ambitious to kick-start a sales career
- You are commutable to Southampton
- You are confident, with the ability to speak to a range of clients
- You are personable, a keen relationship builder
- You are coachable, not expected to start with all the answers, you are keen to immerse yourself in all the training provided to flourish in your new role
The package for this graduate role:
- £25,000 base salary
- Company profit share scheme
- Comprehensive training & development programme
- 25 days annual leave