Graduate Commercial Trainee
- Represent a market leading commercial group with yearly turnover of £900 million
- Experience professional sales training to form the bedrock for a successful career
- £24-26k + OTE
The company: Established in 1985, this company has become a market leader in electrical solutions ever since receiving its first patent less than 12 months since creation. With a reputation for delivering cutting edge technical solutions to companies across the globe, they are looking for a determined graduate internal sales executive to be part of company wide expansion.
The role: The graduate internal sales executive will join a thriving team that handling account management as well as other responsibilities such as up-selling, sales support and customer service.
As a Graduate Internal Sales Executive, who are you?
- You are educated to degree level
- You are commutable to Southamtpon
- You are motivated, hungry to kick-start a career in sales
- You are coachable, ready to receive extensive training to help you flourish in your new role
- You are a competitive team player: You want to win and hit your own individual goals, whilst understanding that you are working alongside others as a team.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE***
The package the Graduate Internal Sales Executive will receive is:
- £24-26k base salary
- Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full Sales Training
- Progression opportunities
What you will do
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop key skills that will build a foundation for your progression
- Receive excellent commercial exposure
- Build and develop relationships with your senior colleagues
Next 6-12 months
- Use your training to hit weekly/monthly targets and earn bonus!
- Gain a greater understanding of the sales process as a whole
- Take more responsibility for handling your own accounts
- Forge bonds with your colleagues and gain insight into where your career could take you