Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
- Training& Support!
- 30k OTE YR1!
- Fast promotion!
The Company: About to celebrate their 100th birthday, this company are a leading distributor in electrical equipment. Dealing with NHS, university groups as well as electrical wholesalers, they are part of a wider business group that enjoys turnover surplus of £900 million per year. With great room for growth within the business, they are now seeking graduates to develop within their sales team.
The Role: Joining as a commercial sales trainee, you will immerse yourself into how the business functions before being introduced to your sales targets. Representing the business through dealing with clients across a range of industries, your role will be mixed between working with existing customers and looking to create new business.
As a Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee, who are you?
- You are hungry and ambitious to kick-start a sales career
- You are confident, with the ability to speak to a range of clients
- You are personable, a keen relationship builder
- You are coachable, not expected to start with all the answers, you are keen to immerse yourself in all the training provided to flourish in your new role
- Determination & resilience. It’s essential to have a positive mindset in sales, learning from the ‘no’ to bathe in the glory of a ‘yes’
- Hunger: It isn’t unrealistic to be earning a six figure salary within 5 years of starting a sales career, but it takes a lot of desire to make it happen.
The package for this graduate role:
- £26,000 base salary
- £30,000 OTE
- Comprehensive training & development programme
- 25 days annual leave