Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
- Structured Commercial Graduate scheme with a professional sales training programme
- £27k-£28k basic salary!!!!
- Great earning potential with a profit share scheme. Recognition for hard work with a bonus in accordance with your yearly contribution
- UK's largest independent Plumbing & Heating merchant
- Great stability as an industry - remained open and thriving throughout the pandemic.
UK Plumbing Supplies was founded in 2016 and fast forward to 2024; they operate across 300+ trading locations, turnover £850+ million annually and have acquired 14 different brands of whom they trade under.
This growth has made them the largest and fastest growing plumbing and heating merchant in the UK and are therefore on the hunt nationally for ambitious and hungry graduates to join them on their exciting journey.
Each of the 300+ trading locations are effectively looking to hire and retain outstanding talent. As a graduate, our client can offer you stability based on their industry and its ever-growing needs. Not only did they remain open during the pandemic, but as a business they grew and thrived in what was a challenging time economically.
So, what will you be doing?
As a Commercial Graduate Trainee, you will learn all about the company, its products, and the market while benefiting from continuous 'on the job' training. Furthermore, you will receive extensive professional sales training to equip you will all the tools and skills required to thrive in a successful sales career.
No two days are the same here; you can look forward to breakfasts with customers, external events, supplier trade days and much more. It's a really fun and exciting place to start your career!
The UK Plumbing Supplies Graduate Scheme is designed to provide the key commercial skills to support business growth and to be a resource for future managers. Internal progression for existing colleagues is always the preference which presents a great opportunity for graduates who are performing on the programme to become future managers as their long term goal.
What's in it for you?
- £27k-£28k basic salary
- Eligibility for company profit share scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive professional sales training
- Auto-enrolment into the Company's contributory pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Personal development
- Progression Opportunities
Who are you?
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Strong work ethic and a team player who will 'roll up their sleeves' and do any job required
- This role may require you to work up to two Saturday mornings a month
- Lots of drive, initiative, and a willingness to learn all areas of the business
- Ambition - desire for a successful career in a dynamic, commercial environment
If this opportunity excites you, and you showcase the criteria above, please apply now!