Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
- Entry level sales role, based in Manchester
- Fantastic way to kick off your graduate career
- No sales experience needed, full training provided
- Work with existing clients and bring aboard new business
- £26,000 basic salary + bonus
Set to celebrate their 100th birthday in 2024, this company are still expanding and now seek a graduate to join their sales team.
The Company: This company are part of a wider business group that invest in businesses all over the country and turn over in excess of £800 million per year.
This particular business are a national super distributor within the electrical industry, supplying thousands of clients across the UK. They could fit out an office building, work on student accommodation, all the way to supplying critical public services. They are now looking to invest in a shining graduate within their sales team.
The Role: Based from the Manchester office, your role as a commercial sales trainee will see you engross yourself in all aspects of the business.
Placed into a personalised development program, the first few months of your role will involve gaining huge amount of commercial awareness before starting to work towards your targets.
Handling incoming enquiries from new and existing clients and reaching out to new business opportunities, it will be your responsibility to use your skills to educate customers on pricing & product deals, increasing their revenue spend. As you start to develop in the position, there will be opportunities to travel and meet your clients face-to-face.
What sort of person is ideal for this role?
- Someone that is confident & articulate
- A money motivated, driven individual
- Someone that can commute to Salford, Manchester (driving license needed)
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The package on offer:
- £26,000 basic salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 1-1 Personalised development plan
- 25 days holiday + BH