Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
Graduate Commercial Trainee
- Work for a market leading HVAC company
- Industry leading sales training
- Opportunities to progress into field sales
The company: Established in 1985, this company has become a market leader in electrical solutions ever since receiving its first patent less than 12 months since creation. Delivering cutting edge solutions to companies across the globe, they are looking for a determined graduate internal sales executive to be part of company-wide expansion. Becoming part of a wider commercial group that enjoys turnover of £900million per year, the successful candidate will receive industry leading internal and external training to form the building blocks for their career.
The role: Based within their Aldershot office your role as a Commercial Trainee would initially see you learn all aspects of the business. You will go on a development journey in the role, with your first month based on training and development within various departments. After this time, you will be introduced to your sales targets - representing the company and their full range of products. Dealing with customers from a wide variety of industries, you will receive progression opportunities to move into field sales within the first two years of the role.
As a Graduate Commercial Trainee, who are you?
- You want to kick start your career in sales
- You have graduated university within the last 0-2 years
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE***
The package for this graduate role:
- £26,000-28,000 base salary
- Company-wide bonus structure
- Pension plan
- 25 days holiday