Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
- Well established HVAC company looking for sales talent
- Prospects to grow and develop into field sales
- Industry leading training and development
- Committed to being enrolled on to a Level 4 sales apprenticeship
The Company: Part of a large group of wholesale distribution companies. Proactively seeking out new businesses to add to their portfolio and continue immense growth. This well-established name offers HVAC control products and stocks some of the largest names in the industry ie Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider Electric. This is a rare opportunity for candidates from any discipline who are determined to build a career in sales and can build relationships at manager level.
As a Graduate Commercial Trainee, who are you?
- You want to kick start your career in sales.
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self-improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
Role Summary: Based from the office, as a commercial trainee you will be responsible for building relationships mostly within existing accounts. You will be responsible for growth of profitable sales in the accounts you manage. The role, which consists of 75% account management, will be focused on building great rapport with professionals and being the face of the company. They also offer you all the support and training you need to launch a successful career in sales, by enrolling you on to a level 4 sales apprenticeship.
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £26,000 plus OTE £30,000+
- Level 4 sales apprenticeship
- Pension contributions
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Maintain and grow sales and profit within an existing customer base
- Managing relationships with mechanical and engineering contractors
- Dealing with existing accounts and building business relationships
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career