Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
- Structured Commercial Graduate scheme with a professional sales training programme
- Great earning potential with a profit share scheme
- Entry level role, no experience required
- Fantastic way to kick off your business development career
- UK's largest independent Plumbing & Heating merchant
UK Plumbing Supplies were founded in 2016 and fast forward to 2023; they operate across 300+ trading locations, turnover £850+ million annually and have acquired 12 different brands of whom they trade under.
This growth has made them the largest and fastest growing plumbing and heating merchant in the UK and are therefore on the hunt nationally for ambitious and hungry graduates to join them on their exciting journey.
Each of the 300+ trading locations are effectively looking to hire and retain outstanding talent. As a graduate, they can offer you stability based on their industry and its ever-growing needs. Not only did they remain open during the pandemic, but as a business they grew and thrived in what was a challenging time economically.
So, what will you be doing?
As a Commercial Graduate Trainee, you will rotate around departments learning all about the Company, its products, the market, while benefiting from continuous 'on the job' training. The graduate will also receive extensive professional sales training to equip them with all the tools and skills needed to flourish in a successful sales career. Progression into External Sales and Profit Centre Management.
The Graduate Scheme is designed to provide the key commercial skills to support business growth and to bring in employees that may become future managers. Internal progression for existing colleagues is always the preference which presents a great opportunity for graduates who are performing on the programme.
What's in it for you?
- £24000-£27000 Base salary (£27k London and South)
- Eligibility for company profit share scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive professional sales training
- Auto-enrolment into the Company's contributory pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Personal development
- Progression Opportunities
Who are you?
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Strong work ethic and a team player who will 'roll up their sleeves'
- This role may require you to work up to two Saturday mornings a month
- Lots of drive, initiative, and a willingness to learn all areas of the business
- Ambition - desire for a successful career in a dynamic, commercial environment
If this opportunity excites you, and you showcase the criteria above, please apply now!