Graduate Business Development Representative
Are you an ambitious, forward-thinking graduate looking to launch yourself into a career with unlimited earning potential & development opportunities? This may be a great opportunity for you!!
- Graduate Sales Opportunity in central London
- £28k starting salary + commission structure
- Opportunity to earn first promotion in less than 1 year
What is this opportunity?
Based out of London, our client are an award winning cloud communications security & network specialist. They provide the best cyber security out there and support businesses in both the public and private sector so the scope of opportunity is endless.
They are currently working on a project to hire graduates into their sales team, in a bid to support company expansion throughout 2023.
A BDR… What's that?
Working as a Business Development Representative, your role will involve qualifying leads at the initial stages of the sales process.
What does that mean? You will research potential clients, connect with them & look to educate them on the services that formation tech offer, with a view to building a relationship and winning business alongside the more senior members of the sales team.
What kind of skills are needed for this role?
- A go-getter, someone with a desire to move up the career ladder is essential
- Educated to degree level and obtained a 2.1 or above
- Confident communication skills, sales is all about building relationships and influencing opinion!
- Resilience, the desired candidates will be able to bounce-back from losses & celebrate wins
- Commutable to central London - that's where the role is!
- A team player, someone with the ability to foster strong relationships across the Formation Tech team and with the wider markets they sell into
What will the role look like?
First 6 months
- Be inducted into the team with a series of onboarding training
- Start to understand what constitutes a good sales prospect, creating your own pipeline of leads
- Become proficient in using a variety of sales technology
- Meet & start to build relationships with your colleagues
- Start to achieve & exceed your monthly target
- Encourage & support others to follow your desire, hunger and ability to deliver
6 months onwards
- Build relationships with your senior colleagues to realise where your career would take to
- Progress into positions of heightened responsibility, such as account management, field sales & leadership roles
The package on offer…
- £28-30,000 basic salary
- Commission structure to help you earn over £40k in Y1
- 25 days holiday + BH (Increases with years of service)
- Sales Training
If you think you are the right fit, please apply now.