Graduate Business Development Representative
- Receive market leading industry, product and sales training
- Looking to be part of a market leading software and technology company? Apply now
The Company: This global business employs 5000 people across 3 continents and has ambitious growth plans for its graduate sales academy this year. Progression is key within this company, they aspire to develop talent and promote from within.
Role Summary: Joining the graduate sales academy you will work alongside the existing senior team, focusing on developing business within the UK. Liaising at senior management and C-level you will talk to clients in Insurance, Media and Telecommunications markets. Your primary objective is to identify opportunities to enhance an organisations digital presence and provide consultancy services to enhance a business’s IT performance.
As a Graduate Sales Executive who are you?
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
- You are educated to degree level and have received a 2.1
- Commutable to London
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: You are an intellectually curious, life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £28k Basic Salary
- £40k OTE
- 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Sales Training
- Complete IT setup
- Subsidised gym membership
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the necessary skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with C-Level executives
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to schedule meetings
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership – you’ll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career