Graduate Business Development Representative
- Exciting Graduate Sales Opportunity within Central London
- Hybrid working offering flexibility
- Competitive package with a £40k OTE in Y1!
About the Company:
Our client is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Their modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. They have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. They strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Your job will be to generate interest in their suite of visionary software solutions. As a Business Development Representative, you’ll begin to learn the ropes immediately. In your first weeks and months, you’ll focus on training and gaining as much knowledge as possible around the company and products. As you learn, you’ll begin reaching out to prospects and building relationships with key stakeholders in your industry.
You’ll want to have the spirit, positivity, and personality to enjoy the challenge of a new career in business development. Persistence and resourcefulness are also important if you’re to reach and engage busy people. If you’re looking for a role with a ton of opportunity to gain new skills, win new customers and become part of an outstanding global team, it’s time to talk to apply.
What You’ll Do:
- Create inroads with key decision makers in businesses across the UK to pique interest in their products
- Hit the pipeline hard to grow and nurture opportunities for the sales organization
- Keep on top of market research to share with your field territory manager so we can stay on top of the game
- Call, e-mail, DM, smoke signal the top 100 companies in your territory and build trust-based relationships
- Always. Be. Learning. From Epicor products, to our value proposition, to the many applications for our software, make sure you know the latest
What You Need to Succeed:
- You are goal oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of achieving set goals
- You are adaptable and thrive in situations where you can think quick on your feet.
- Educated to degree level
- Commutable to Central London
- Motivated by hitting/smashing targets
What will you receive as the successful Graduate:
- £28k basic salary
- OTE: £12,000 on top
- Medical insurance
- 26 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Sales Training
Please apply now if you are excited to kickstart a career in Sales!