Graduate Business Development Representative
- Y1 OTE £45K-£55K uncapped!!
- Industry leading sales training programme
- Guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months
- Company trips abroad
- Spacious & innovative central Manchester location with panoramic views
- Growing their award winning sales team with 15 graduates over the next 3 months!
The Company: Established in 2015. Our client who are part of a significant company group who have successful operations across the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand and Australia and are trusted by over 100,000 businesses worldwide. This company are the Number 1 HR Software provider in the market - transforming how small businesses manage and streamline all HR tasks - from holiday management/ sickness reporting, expense tracking and much more.
It's an exciting time to join this fast-growing sales team in a company planning for continual growth over the next few years.
The Role: Our client are looking to recruit, train and develop 15 ambitious graduates to be based in their exceptional state-of-art Manchester City Centre office (right by Victoria Station).
As a Business Software Consultant, you will be contacting business owners and setting up online product demonstrations to show prospective clients what makes this company the best and how you can manage and streamline their HR processes for effectiveness and best practice! The BSC role is focused around generating and qualifying new business opportunities and booking qualified business meetings for the Business Development Managers to close.
Our client have a great development programme in place to support you in achieving your career goals. Progression into Business Development Manager or Team Leader role is available after success in this role.
Office Location: Manchester City Centre
The package you will receive is:
- £25,000 Base salary
- £45,000 - £55,000 OTE - uncapped bonus scheme with a guaranteed £300 bonus for your first 3 months while you get up and running
- 25 days holiday + bank Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years' service
- Day off on your birthday
- Company trips abroad for top performers - this year they are going to Miami!!
- Entry into the 2-year Sales Trail Blazer Programme; working closely alongside experienced sales trainers to help you develop and progress after only 2 years
- Daily incentives with vouchers and early finishes
- Free breakfast club every Monday
- 'Closing Day Parties' on the last working day of the month - lots of free food, drinks and socialising
- Opportunity to work globally with offices in Australia, Canada and North America
- Perkbox discounts
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
Life in the role:
- Join the Sales Academy and develop your selling techniques by working closely with sales trainers
- Lots of product training
- Systems training
- Listen in on calls and demos
- Build your confidence through roleplay exercises
- Lots of E-Learning
- Start to speak with HR professionals and sell the software platform
- This month is all about learning - you won't carry a sales target
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Work closely with your assigned 'Buddy'
- Ramp up to your full target gradually
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with senior HR Professionals
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to set up discovery demos
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-18 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
- Graduate from the Sales Training Academy
- After 18 months you will be eligible for promotions and respected pay rises into either a BDM (OTE £80k), Team Leader or trainer