Graduate Business Development Representative
- Are you a college graduate looking to launch a career in software sales?
- We are seeking 4 eager graduates to aid the growth of this SAAS company.
- Evotix are an innovative global software firm offering business critical software with offices based all over the world!
- Fantastic Downtown Chicago Office
- Immediate start date!!!
- This role is for candidates who are based in the US and have full right to work
So who are Evotix?
Established since 1995, Evotix are a global SaaS (software as a service) company with operations in the US, UK and Australia and are looking to grow their team further with the help of 4 new graduates who are eager and hungry to kick start their sales career. Currently trusted by over 850 customers with 500,000 users worldwide it's an exciting time to join this fast growing sales team in a company planning for continual growth over the next few years.
Why Join Evotix?
Joining the Sales and Success team is an opportunity to accelerate your career. We're a winning team selling and supporting the leading Environmental Health and Safety platform for Business. Not only do you get to work alongside some of the sharpest and most collaborative minds in the industry, you also get to work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Siemens, 3M, Aldi, Caterpillar, New Balance etc. You get to design your own career and follow the path that's best for you. Wherever you want to go, we're committed to helping you get there.
Evotix are looking to recruit, train and develop 4 exceptional candidates for their fast growing sales team based in Downtown Chicago. As a Business Development Representative, you will identify, qualify and book new business opportunities with health and safety professionals.
- Generate new business by prospecting outbound leads through cold outreach
- Use outbound selling best practices to identify customer pain points while driving the value of our software
- Strategically partner with Account Executives to create new business opportunities
- Consistently learn and apply coaching related to sales strategy and processes
Having a level of resilience and a drive to succeed and hit a high earning potential will definitely help in seeing success within this role!!! Progression is highly encouraged within Evotix and they prefer to promote within, seeing roles such as Senior BDR, BDM or a variety of other routes as potential growth opportunities!
So could you be the right fit for this role?
- You are a college graduate of any discipline
- You have a strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- An ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Driven to succeed and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
- You have a learning mindset and want to be coached and developed
- You want to win and be the best!
- You are based in or commutable to Downton Chicago
- You are based in the US and have full right to work
We're looking for a customer-focused, highly motivated, and driven individual with a desire to grow and advance a career in sales. If you have a proactive customer-first mentality with the passion to demonstrate Evotix' commitment to being a joy to do business with, we'd love to talk to you!
As a Graduate Business Development Representative the package you will receive is:
- $50,000 Base salary
- Uncapped commission $$$$$
- Regular Incentives
- Unlimited PTO!!
- 8 major holidays
- Health & Dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to participate in the 401K plan with 5%+ company match
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible working
What will your first 12 months look like?
In your first month you will:
- Complete Evotix' new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Evotix team members. You'll gain a broader understanding of our capabilities and how your role fits into the organization
- Partner with the Director of Sales Development to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them
- Become acquainted with our business, software, and customers, as well as our company's overall key performance metrics
- Acclimate yourself with the day-to-day responsibilities of Evotix' Business Development team by shadowing team members, listening to recorded customer calls and working closely with your manager and sales enablement team.
Within 3 months, you'll be able to:
- Identify and contact prospects to build the pipeline through a variety of methods including, but not limited to cold-calling, emailing, video messaging, and email campaigns.
- Approximately 60% of time spent will be on the phones prospecting.
- Achieve department standards for activity that includes:
- Making a minimum number of quality outbound calls per day, of which at least 20% of those calls should result in quality conversations
- Scheduling a minimum number of new quality discovery calls per week.
- Create a professional and engaging first impression with our prospects and customers
- Create, maintain and update database of prospects with complete information and emails
- Thoroughly qualify all outbound opportunities and collaborate with Business Development Managers for a smooth customer experience.
- Generate new business through outbound prospecting
- Prioritize leads, research prospects and position relevant product features to solve business needs
- Run initial discovery calls to identify customer requirements and expectations in order to make professional recommendations
- Manage follow-up with calls-to-action to consistently build a sales pipeline.
- Exceed activity and pipeline goals on a monthly basis.
Within 6 months, you'll be making a clear impact through:
- Consistently achieve your opportunity and revenue targets.
- Become an expert in all things EHS, including Operational Risk, OSHA requirements, Safety Maturity, and ESG
- Have mastered the uses cases of successful customers across different verticals and EHS/ESG requirements
- Consistently reflect on your own skill and development gaps along with your manager to identify personal and professional coaching areas.
- Step up as a leader in the Sales Development organization by mentoring new hires.
- Have a clear understanding of the larger sales organization and how to position yourself as an ideal candidate for promotion
Within 12 months, you'll make this role your own by:
- Have mastered the necessary skills needed to work a consistent outbound process, including time management, sense of urgency, and account prioritization.
- Be a leader on the floor by sharing best practices and ways that you have been successful as an BDR.
All applications will be managed by BMS Performance.