Graduate Business Development Representative
- Graduate Business Development opportunity, London
- £32k basic salary + OTE £63K
- Full training provided, no experience required
- Selling an AI platform into the finance industry
Are you an ambitious and target-driven graduate seeking a long-term opportunity full of training and development? This Graduate Business Development opportunity may be for you!
What's the opportunity?
Established in 2015, our client are changing the game in the financial industry with an AI driven, market leading platform. With HQ in San Francisco, they also hold offices in London and New York.
Working within Private Equity, Investment Banks, Venture Capital and more, their deal-sourcing platform enables clients to access key data that impacts investment decisions 24/7, meaning excellent opportunities for portfolio growth aren't missed.
Now, as they continue expanding, they're seeking an entry level Business Development Representative to join the team in September 2023.
What will your role be, how will you develop and progress?
As a BDR, your primary responsibility will be to drive new business for the company, through different methods of outreach (phone-calls, emails, LinkedIn) to potential clients in the financial industry.
Working to engage C-Suite executives in conversation about the platform, you will look to build a variety of relationships in effort to book meetings for your senior sales team to close.
Alongside an in-depth on boarding process and consistent training + support, you will also benefit from professional sales training delivered courtesy of BMS Performance.
This training & development plan is done with the aim of progressing you into either a closing role yourself, as a Business Development Manager, or into other Account Management roles within the business.
The role is hybrid, 3 days in (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and 2 days WFH, based in central London at a WeWork.
What does the package look like?
- £32k basic salary
- OTE £63K (uncapped)
- Unlimited AL + Bank Holidays off
- Private healthcare
- Free lunch in the office
Who suits this role?
- A confident individual that believes they can build relationships in a professional industry
- Someone with a target driven nature, who thrives on working to set goals
- Anyone that wants to learn, this is an entry level opportunity that comes with fantastic training and development
- Interest in selling into the finance industry
This process and all applications are being managed by BMS Performance, market leaders in sales recruitment.