Graduate Business Development Representative
Who are they?
This company are a successful software company that have offices across Australia, North America and the UK. Here, they’re looking to recruit a graduate into their Manchester sales team.
In a Business Development Representative role, you will become a key part of this company’s sales process in qualifying potential sales opportunities and building relationships with potential clients.
As you develop and grow in the role, there will be more opportunity for gaining promotions and handling more of the sales process. There is a fantastic record of developing graduates at this business, with 8 graduates placed there in the last 18 months all still at the company and thriving.
What do I need?
It’s important to have personality. This company aren’t looking for the finished picture, it’s an entry level role! What you need to thrive here is the personality they feel is right for sales, which can often involve the following…
- Individuality – Everyone in the office is a little different here, something that’s hugely embraced
- Confidence – Relationship building skills are key in sales, the ability to put yourself into the occasional uncomfortable situation will help
- Resilience – Not every day in sales is easy, but there are huge rewards for those that can take the rough with the smooth – the bonus earnings target for year one is £20k for a reason!
- Money motivated – It’s not a bad thing to have financial goals, someone that is target driven and dedicated to progressing their career.
What’s on offer here?
- The important parts – £24k basic salary, £44k OTE Y1
- The fun parts – Free office Barista from 9am-1pm, free beer & cider on tap from 3pm-6pm
- The other parts – November start date!