Graduate Business Development Representative
You walk into your city centre office in your smart casual attire and are greeted by your colleagues. Who you've grown to consider your friends. You have team meetings where everyone's ideas are considered and supported. There is a non-hierarchical culture where you can have the same conversation you'd have with your best work friend, as your MD. You give your work 110% and love reaping the rewards of your success. You also love a cheeky pint at the end of a hard-working day. Sound like a bit of you?
Well look no further.
Our client is a modern and current global company offering 3 superstar graduates an opportunity to kick start their graduate sales career. With a proven track record of onboarding and developing graduates through their training programme, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss. They believe sales can be taught, but what can't be taught is that natural spark and personality. And this, is exactly what we will be looking for.
So what will you actually do?
- You will be responsible for bringing on new clients into the business
- You will have daily/weekly/monthly KPIs to achieve
- You will make a high volume of outbound calls
- You will follow a personal development plan
- You will build business relationships
- You'll have a bit of a laugh along the way
And the important part, what's in it for you?
- £30k basic salary
- £10k uncapped commission
- Monthly incentives (early finishes, discount vouchers)
- Monthly/quarterly nights out
- Mobile and laptop
- Excellent holiday days
Not sure if you are a suitable candidate, well look at it this way?
- Educated to degree level? Tick
- Too competitive for your own good? Tick
- Wanting a relaxed work culture where success is rewarded? Tick
- Want a city centre based office? Tick
- Have a resilient nature and enjoy office banter? Tick
Well then give it a go. This could be the click of a button that catapults you into your graduate sales role.