Graduate Business Development Manager
- Graduate field sales opportunity across the North of England
- Receive full training & professional development to become a top earner
- £35 million turnover company
- Work with some of the biggest companies in the UK, split between chasing new business and nurturing existing relationships
For someone seeking a client-facing sales role, where you're not chained to an office 5 days per week, this is a fantastic graduate opportunity full of training and development (and earning potential!).
What do the company do?
Supporting manufacturing process' for some of the biggest names in the UK, this group provide products that remove dust from manufacturing settings in an automated way, improving health of employees and thus productivity.
Formed over 20 years ago, they now trade globally with a £35 million turnover (a number that is ever-increasing!). Looking to expand their team within the UK, they are now on the hunt to recruit an ambitious graduate into the sales team.
Graduate Business Development Manager…
Starting off in an entry level role, the initial stages of your time with the company will include training courses, shadowing sessions with senior sales members & more as you look to become accustomed to the professional world.
Once you start to get your feet under the table, your fully fledged role will compromise of a 50/50 split between new business and account management. This means you'll become well versed in chasing down leads & bringing in clients, whilst also become expert in managing existing relationships and increasing revenue.
This patch will cover the North of England, with the successful candidate also occasionally spending time with clients in the Midlands and Scotland. All travel and any needed hotel stays will be expensed, but it is important for a candidate to realise that a solid amount of travel will be required!
What are the company looking for?
- Degree educated in engineering, physics, maths or something similar
- Someone with a driving license, keen to get into a field sales role
- An individual that is fantastic at building relationships face-to-face
- Hunger & desire to build a career for themselves
What is the package offered?
- £26,000 basic salary
- £32,000 OTE in Y1
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays