Graduate Business Development Executive
If you're confident, driven and love the idea of huge earning potential, this could be ideal for you!
What do the company do?
This privately owned company support businesses across multiple industries, supplying them with drink refreshment machines. Seeking to keep employees healthy, happy and productive, they are a market leader in providing coffee machines, water coolers & more.
Established in the early 2000's, they have grown massively, now serving loyal customers across 19 countries - with over 3000 staff themselves!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a globally recognised brand, with huge potential for growth within the business.
What would my role be?
Working as a BDE in a field sales role, the key part of your role will be face-to-face relationship building.
It's a great fit for someone that doesn't want to be stuck in an office 5 days a week, someone that likes some time with their windows down on the open road, blasting whatever music you prefer (We don't judge!)
Covering a patch mostly compiled of North London / Hertfordshire locatons, you will manage existing relationships with customers as well as handling new business opportunities.
Learning the ropes with a detailed training programme, you will soon become an expert in increasing profitability of accounts, attracting new business & more.
This is a Monday-Friday, normal business hours, position. Due to the nature of the role, the occasional (fully expensed!) overnight stay will be required.
What is needed for this role?
- Confidence - In this role you will be speaking face-to-face with different business leaders, it's important that you are comfortable with relationship building and in-person interaction.
- A driving license - you'll get your own company car, you need a license to drive it!
- Location - This role is perfect for someone with easy access to North London / Hertfordshire
- Desire - This company are offering huge growth, with the chance of moving into a more senior position within 12 months a realistic possibility, it's important to want it!
The package offered…
- £30k basic salary
- Company car (fully expensed with fuel card)
- In excess of £36k OTE Y1
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays