Graduate Business Development Executive
- Work for an innovative global software firm offering business critical software
- Receive award winning training, support and development
The Company: Our client develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient for businesses to make the right connections. Their suite of solutions enables Public Relations, Investor Relations, corporate communications and marketing professionals to deliver product announcements, investor days, marketing webinars- the events and announcements that build brand, drive sales and engage key audiences for a business.
The Role: Based out of their London office you will be responsible for exercising lead generation skills in an effort to optimize each contact with potential customers. This role will be a key support role to sales staff to optimize sales efficiency and enhance customer experience. You will be targeted volume of outreach every day made up of calls, emails, LinkedIn etc. You will be typically aiming to get through to Head of PR/ Head of Marketing within your prospective customer base.
Requirements for this Entry Level BDR:
- You want to kick start your career in salesand business development
- You have somewhere between 0-18 months of experience working during your education
- You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
As a Business Development Representative, the package you will receive includes the following:
- £30,000 Basic Salary
- Y1 OTE £10,000
- Access to various medical plans
- Health and dental benefits
What you will do: First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with HR and marketing professionals
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to set up discovery demos
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership - you'll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career