Graduate Business Development Executive
Launch Your Career as a Graduate Business Development Manager in Managed IT Services
Established in 1950, our client is stepping into the future. Originally rooted in IT services, they've evolved into a player in the SaaS industry. Today, they specialise in Managed IT Services, ensuring businesses have top-notch IT support and robust cybersecurity. Their approach is all about personalisation and tailored to each business to improve their efficiency through the use of IT solutions.
As a Graduate Business Development Manager, you're in for an exciting ride. Your mission is to connect with the big players - the CEOs, the IT managers, and others who make the decisions. While you'll mainly work with commercial businesses, there's room for you to aim for bigger corporate deals.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Hunting down potential clients by reaching out strategically.
- Booking appointments and having chats to learn about their IT needs.
- Tailoring solutions that don't just boost cybersecurity but make their IT rock-solid.
- Crafting proposals that really show off the value of what our client offers.
- Getting comfortable with the world of IT - you don't need to be an expert, but you'll get there.
- Strong work ethic, because this role calls for dedication.
- Articulate & Professional - You communicate like a pro.
- Enthusiasm & Engaging Personality - You've got that infectious energy.
- Comfortable with Cold Calling - Picking up that phone is no biggie for you.
- Education to degree level
- Based in London
- Starting salary: £30,000
- Earning potential (OTE): £45,000
- Travel allowance: £5,000
- You get a mobile phone and a laptop.
- Plus, there's a High Achievers Club with cool incentives.
- If you're hungry for more, there's a clear path for progression.
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Join our client and be at the forefront of providing top-notch Managed IT Services to businesses that want their IT to be rock-solid and secure. Apply now and be part of a team that's shaking up IT support!