Graduate Business Development Executive
Join the UK's pioneer of mass-scale installation of ground source heat pumps and be at the forefront of transforming how Briton's heat their homes. Our client have over two-decades of proven expertise in low carbon technology, and are looking to connect people in their homes and businesses to cleaner, greener and cheaper heat!
As a Business Development Representative you will be promoting our client's product in the large scale domestic GSHP sector, helping your clients to understand the benefits of replacing fossil fuels in both new builds and existing domestic buildings to reduce their carbon footprint and save costs where possible.
You will be out in the field covering the South West/Wales area of Bristol, Bath, Cardiff and Cheltenham, spending the majority of your time meeting your clients on site and the remainder prospecting leads, attending trade shows or conferences, and managing your diary. You will be working alongside the Regional Sales Manager and other colleagues to develop your own geographical sales area, overseeing projects from design order to final fixed quotations with the end goal of securing a signed contract.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting and contacting new clients.
- Attend client meetings.
- Ensuring that you are on top of your diary and up-to-date with your pipeline, follow-up actions need to be carried out promptly.
- Deliver compelling product presentations and demonstrations to showcase your product and it's benefits.
- Managing projects from design order to final fixed quotations with the end goal of securing a signed contract.
- Represent the company at trade shows, site visits and other events.
- Maintain strong client relationships through excellent communication and support.
Who are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to act in an influential manner.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, target driven environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK driving licence.
- An understanding of the ambitions of Net Zero and being committed to these!
- Guaranteed OTE of £29,120 in Y1!
- 25 days' holiday.
- Flexible working environment.
- Comprehensive training programme in collaboration with BMS Performance, giving you all the tools you need to flourish into a successful salesperson.
- An experience peer mentor from day 1 to help you find your feet.
- Work hard, play hard culture with regular social events.
- Company car - battery electric vehicle, demonstrating the commitment of our client to being a leading environmental company!
All applications will be managed by BMS Performance. Apply today and one of the team will be in touch!