Graduate business development executive
- No cold calling - all warm leads.
- Guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months while you get up and running.
- Company trips abroad.
- Spacious, hi-tech & innovative central London location
The Role: Croner-I are looking to recruit, train and develop twelve ambitious graduates to be based in their exceptional state-of-art Central London office in Blackfriars.
As a Business Sales Consultant, you will be speaking with and upselling their HR-Inform package that the 300,000 CIPD members already use. This unique role means you will never have to cold call and will be upselling an industry recognised and CIPD endorsed product to help companies and their managers improve overall performance and grow their businesses.
Offering users 24/7 access to the very best HR information in a single comprehensive online service, meaning they have everything needed to manage and recruit staff. Progression into Business Development Manager or Team Leader role is available after success in this role.
Requirements for this Entry Level Business Sales Consultant
- You are a recent graduate of any discipline
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
- You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
- You are an ambitious candidate wanting to 'work hard, play hard'
- You have a learning mindset and want to be coached and developed
- You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection
- You want to win and be the best, but not at the expense of your team
As a Graduate Business Sales Consultant the package you will receive is:
- £27,000 Base salary
- Plus £20,000 uncapped bonus with guaranteed bonus in your first three months
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Entry into the 2 year Sales Academy Programme; working closely alongside experienced sales trainers to help you develop and progress after only 2 years
- Free gym membership
- Daily incentives with vouchers and early finishes
- Monthly breakfast club and team drinks
- Hit your quarterly target and you will attend sales conferences, VIP cocktail events and stay over in 5* London hotels
- Top performers annual company trips, fully expensed 5* hotels; previous locations included Barcelona & Rome
- Opportunity to work globally with offices in Australia, Canada and North America