Graduate Business Development Executive
- Entry level sales opportunity, based in Birmingham
- Represent a £multibillion turnover company
- Mix of office & client facing based work
- £30,000 basic salary, £35k OTE + Company Car
Company Overview: This £multi-billion company are a leader in the development and manufacturing of factory automation equipment, provided to multiple industries, through products such as automation sensors, laser markers, digital microscopes and more.
Founded in the 1970's, they've grown rapidly throughout the decades and now boast over 300,000 clients worldwide… and they're not stopping there! 2023 will see them look to expand their UK sales division further, with a particular focus on graduate recruitment.
Job Overview: The role here is working as a Business Development Graduate, with a particular focus on developing sales opportunities across the Midlands. You will spend 2 days per week based in the Birmingham office, with the remaining working week spent out meeting clients in person.
This is a hugely varied role, with scope for working with clients across a range of industries, such as Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage.
Full sales & product training is provided with the role, there is no experience required.
What are the company looking for?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and driven to achieve sales targets
- Money motivated, agile & adaptable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Full UK driving license
- Basic salary of £30,000
- £35,000 OTE
- Company car
- Advanced Aviva Company Pension
- Private Healthcare - Including subsidised gym membership