Graduate Business Development Executive
- Market leading global company seeking developing sales talent
- Selling award winning software solutions
- Looking to kick start a thriving sales career
- Very competitive graduate package- £24,000 base salary commission
- Apply now for an immediate start
- No technological knowledge needed, just a fun, go getter attitude!
The Company: This thriving company has become a market leader in the industry. Providing award winning software solutions and currently searching for enthusiastic graduates with plenty of desire to develop and progress within sales and technology. This company work with a variety of clients across multiple sectors, meaning the Graduate BDE will gain a wide range of exposure across a variety of industries.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive who are you?
- You are a graduate of any discipline ready for a November start
- You have a ‘work hard, play hard’
- Looking for a flexible, forward thinking company culture
- You are keen to begin a thriving career within the sales industry, developing and maintaining relationships along the way.
- You have fantastic communication skills
- You want to develop and gain understanding into a commercial environment
- You have the grit and stamina to continue through any adversity and overcome challenges.
- You are competitive but want to win alongside, rather than at the expense of, a team.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive the package offered is:
- £24,000 Basic
- Opportunity to £38K+ in Y1!!!!
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Co-working office
The Role: As a graduate business development executive you will be reaching out to new clients and generating new business for the organisation. You will increase revenue wherever possible and build long lasting business relationships. You will get fantastic insight into software and technology sales. Extensive internal training will be provided to aid your development within the role, with exciting career prospects allowing you to progress into more senior positions within the company and kick start a successful career.
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Listen and learn!
- Receive superb exposure to a variety of industries
- Build and develop relationships
- Learn about the sales process and where you fit into that
Next 6-12 months
- Thrive through meeting / exceeding your weekly & monthly targets
- Gain a greater understanding of sales process
- Further develop relationships with senior colleagues to better understand your future career prospects.