Graduate Business Development Associate
- Entry level sales opportunity, central London
- Working for a market leading company, selling into the legal industry
- £26k basic salary, £36k OTE
- Apply now for September/October start!
Are you a university graduate looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in sales? This London-based opportunity may be the perfect fit!
What do the company do?
Founded in the 1990's, our client sell a range of high quality services into the legal industry. Working with market leading law firms, huge commercial companies & more, they're offering a fantastic chance for an individual to gain great experience at the entry level.
Their range of products & services allow stakeholders to optimise their approach to cases, be more efficient in day-to-day activity and always be at the cutting edge of their industry.
What will my role involve?
Coming into the business as a Business Development Associate, you will work with the senior sales team to carry out a variety of sales strategies, identified at boosting the revenue of the business by attracting new clients.
Working to reach out to potential clients via LinkedIn, through emails & over the phone, your week-to-week responsibilities will be focused around qualifying sales opportunities for the senior team above you to close.
Having had major success when investing in graduates before, the company are committed to developing you into a leading salesperson, with the short-term goal of promoting you into a Business Development Executive role within the first 12 months of starting.
What sort of person are the company looking for?
This role doesn't require any experience at all, making it ideal for someone that only has part-time work experience previously. That being said, there are certain transferable skills/personality traits that the company are seeking in a salesperson…
- Confidence! This role will be about relationship building & networking, you need the personality to do this.
- Resilience! Sales isn't easy, you will likely be told 'no' more than 'yes', so the ability to pick yourself up and keep going is crucial.
- Ambition! There are huge rewards, both personally, professionally and financially for succeeding in these roles, but they aren't easy so you need the desire to succeed!
What is the package on offer?
- £26k starting salary
- £36k OTE
- 25 days holiday + BH
Note: The application process will be managed by BMS Performance, market leaders in sales recruitment.