Graduate Account Manager
Field based role, face to face 3 days per week, covering - OX HP RG postcodes
- Well established independent manufacturer
- Home based 2 days per week
- Exciting business, phenomenal culture, very progressive and inclusive
- Excellent training scheme, well established, reputable, large range of products
- Working with Academia, Commercial Labs and Biotech Companies
The Company: An independent, privately owned manufacturer specialising in the provision of a range of consumables that are used within laboratories, serving universities, biotech and pharmaceutical organisations. They are currently seeking to recruit a motivated, hungry and credible sales professional with scientific experience to manage and grow their well-established sales territory. They have a great culture, offer full training and have a track record of developing their employees!
The Role: As Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing key relationships with relevant scientific and purchasing / procurement contacts, typically talking to lab managers, technicians and researchers. This is an account management position with an element of new business from within existing accounts. 70% of your time will be spent managing accounts within the Academia space with the rest of your time involving working with Biotech companies, Commercial Labs and Pharmaceutical businesses. 70 - 80% of your working week will be spent out with customer facing, typically 2 home-based days.
What experience do you need to be suitable?
- Must have a science degree
- Full UK driving licence
- Commutable to Oxford
- Excited by targets
The Package for the Account Manager:
- Bonus: £5,000+ uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company Audi A3
- Benefits: healthcare, Pension, mobile, iPad, 23 days holiday + stats (rises with service)