Graduate Account Manager

  • Graduate sales opportunity in Hereford
  • Working for market leader in life-saving & fire protection equipment
  • £26k basic salary, uncapped OTE
  • Entry level role, no experience needed

What do the business do?

Established in the 2000's, this independently owned manufacturer are market leaders in life-saving and fire protection equipment. Specifically designing products to sell into the construction industry, they specialise in providing solutions to ensure workers on site remain safe 24/7.

What is the role?

Based out of their office in Hereford, this is an opportunity to join a sales team of 15 at the entry level.

Around 60% of your role will involve managing existing accounts, with your account base consisting largely of construction companies, as well as house builders, energy companies & businesses in the education and security industries. The other 40% of the role will be business development, you'll be trained and developed on how to prospect new opportunities and nurture them through a sales process.

There is great scope for progression in this role, with the likelihood of moving into a more client-facing position within 12-24 months.

What are the business looking for?

This is an entry level role, so there is no experience required in business-to-business sales. That being said, the business are looking for someone that can come in and demonstrate transferable skills that will aid their sales career, such as;

  • The ability to build and develop long term relationships
  • A target driven mentality & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
  • Resilience and a growth mindset

What is the package offered?

  • £26K basic salary
  • £30k OTE (Uncapped)
  • 25 days holiday + BH

All applications for this role will be processed by BMS Performance, market leading in sales recruitment.