Graduate Account Manager
Looking to get into a customer-facing, field sales career? This company are offering entry level opportunities to graduates seeking a business development career, with an immediate start…
- £30k OTE
- Annual profit share
- Company car
- Market leading company, £370 million turnover
- Sales qualification
What do the company do?
Turning over in excess of £370 million, this company are market leading distributor of plumbing, heating and bathroom products. With a phenomenal portfolio of products they supply to the likes of Screwfix, Wickes, Travis Perkins, Jewson's and many more.
With territories available across the UK there is huge emphasis on finding the right graduates to help mould future stars of the business.
What would my role be?
Working closely with an experienced senior manager mentor, this is a field sales role that is largely account management focused. You will initially be visiting independent builders and plumbers merchant to introduce new products and upsell where possible. As you develop you will be given more and more responsibility. Your week will typically consist of 4 days of face-to-face meetings across your geographical 'patch' with 1 day working from home for admin purposes.
You will be immersed in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business. This will involve product, skills and industry sales training both in-house and with external training providers
What is required for the role?
- A STEM Degree
- Driving license
- Confidence in speaking to new people face-to-face
- Target driven mindset
- A business-minded person
- An excellent communicator
- Money-motivated and driven to succeed
- A fun name for your company car!
What is the package?
- £25,000 basic salary
- Annual profit share bonus
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Thorough training tailored to the individual
- The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business